Korn Ferry, the preeminent global people and organizational advisory firm, has announced that seven Senior Client Partners have joined the firm as Global Account Leaders, bringing a diverse range of experience across multiple industries to help serve the evolving needs of global clients.
“Our firm is committed to bringing together the best and brightest from a wide range of industries and professions to help leaders and organizations with their increasingly complex, end-to-end talent needs,” said Doug Charles, President, Americas, Korn Ferry. “Executing the transformational change required to succeed in business today is only possible by releasing the full power and potential of people. We’re excited to have these talented professionals join the firm and the impact they will make with our clients and their most pressing business issues.”
• Angela Carter joins from a “Big Four” professional services firm where she was a partner in the Performance Improvement Advisory business and served as the market segment leader for Technology/Media & Entertainment. Carter has more than 20 years of experience in driving market growth for companies through focused go-to-market strategy, innovative offering/solution development, partner/channel management and transforming sales/service operations. She brings a wealth of knowledge of the technology sector and has served many top global brands.
• Linda Culliton joins from Aon Hewitt where she served as a Global Account Executive for a portfolio of Fortune 100 companies. Culliton has more than 30 years of HR, finance and systems experience, including serving at General Electric in various leadership roles for 11 years.
• Knight Doggett joins from a “Big Four” professional services firm and was a member of the Southwest region leadership team. Doggett has more than 27 years of experience assisting global energy/oil & gas companies in solving their business process improvement, enterprise technology, global risk and tax compliance, supply chain and M&A challenges.
• Ravi Gupta joins from RGP where he served as a Regional Managing Director - Strategic Accounts for a portfolio of Fortune 100 technology companies. Gupta brings more than 20 years of systems, operations and M&A experience coupled with sales leadership roles in business development. Prior to RGP, Gupta served as Vice President of Sales at SAP and held industry roles at Life Technologies and Gateway Computers. He began his career in management consulting in the technology practice for Deloitte.
• Jim Newfrock joins from Booz Allen Hamilton where he assisted clients with transformational change in risk, compliance and technology initiatives spanning the Board, C-suite and operating companies on six continents. His work spanned the financial services, energy, healthcare and technology industries along with U.S. government agencies.
• Patrick O’Meara joins from a “Big Four” professional services firm where was on the senior leadership team helping to oversee the firm’s global business with a U.S.-based automotive OEM. O’Meara has been a global leader in the industrial/automotive market for 26 years spanning a portfolio of initiatives across strategy, talent, M&A, finance transformation, global compliance, global product development, purchasing and supply chain, tax, marketing, sales and service.
• Jim Ringer joins from Accenture where he brings 25 years of life sciences experience. Ringer was a Client Account Leader overseeing and building a portfolio of programs across the enterprise for a key life sciences client. Prior to Accenture, Ringer held a variety of country management, sales, marketing and Lean Six Sigma leadership roles during his 20-year career at Eli Lilly and Company.